C++ Software Developer
We are looking for experienced and empathetic engineers to join our software development team to help design, create and shape FossID products as well as our integrations with Snyk, our key strategic partner.
Who are we?
We are a distributed team, and many of us work from home or in our offices. Our colleagues are based in Sweden, Romania, Japan and the US. If you are applying from Malmö or anywhere else in the Öresund region, you would work with us at the iconic Malmö city building Hamnpaviljongen, just about 15 minutes by foot from the Central Station.
Who are you?
You are a versatile, experienced software engineer. You pick the right tool for the job, starting from the end result you want to achieve. You thrive on multi-disciplinary teams, working alongside marketers, designers and data analysts.
We’d like to hear from you if you:
- Have demonstrable experience working with C++ development.
- Like to start new things, see them through to production, and learn from your mistakes.
- Move quickly, iteratively, and proactively and believe that shipping early is best.
- Are a team player who enjoys learning and sharing with your peers and are comfortable pair programming
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- Have experience building integrations for partners
- Have experience working as part of a distributed team
- Have been contributing to, documenting or maintaining open source projects
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created here at FossID and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway 🙂